Home / News and Resources / New Drupal-CiviCRM website for the Association for Learning Technology
We have extensive experience of working with membership organisations that rely on income from members and sponsors for their growth, and on this basis we were recently commissioned by the Association for Learning Technology to redevelop their website.
www.alt.ac.uk is now live, and it’s another example of a Drupal powered webs presence, this time in combination with the popular Open Source ‘constituent relationship management’ system - CiviCRM.
Key features of the site include.
- Members can join and renew their membership online.
- Members can manage their own contact details.
- Administrators can market events while members and the public can register for events online.
- The site exceeds the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Integrated social media and RSS feeds are provided to support digital marketing activity.
- Integrated opt-in for email discussion lists.
- Easy to use content management system that’s in daily use by ALT’s marketing team.
- Integrated Google Analytics and content optimised for search engines.
A second phase of work is now being planned for the site, with further developments expecting to focus on refinements to content and tools in response to user feedback.
You can find out about Drupal and CiviCRM at www.drupal.org and www.civicrm.org.
Tue, 03/05/2011 - 14:52